All deals reached through Graindex are subject to contract specifications detailed in the bids. If there is a problem at intake a representative from the buying company will call and discuss the options available.
Articles in this section
- How do I post a grain listing?
- What are the trading times?
- How can the merchant bid without sampling the grain?
- What happens if there are quality issues on intake?
- Have I got to apply to buy and sell grain?
- How do I know I'm going to be paid?
- What if I don't like the company offering the highest bid?