The farmer can have the grain sampled by anyone and they can upload or enter the sample results before listing on Graindex. Most merchants are happy to sample even if the commodity is going to sell through Graindex as they will have the confidence to bid more.
Articles in this section
- Register and set up an account on Graindex
- How do I post a grain listing?
- What are the trading times?
- How can the merchant bid without sampling the grain?
- What happens if there are quality issues on intake?
- Have I got to apply to buy and sell grain?
- How do I know I'm going to be paid?
- What if I don't like the company offering the highest bid?