We perform credit checks on all our buyers and they must reach a certain credit rating to be approved. However, this is no guarantee, but the farmer chooses who they sell to so the final decision rests with the seller.
Articles in this section
- Register and set up an account on Graindex
- How do I post a grain listing?
- What are the trading times?
- How can the merchant bid without sampling the grain?
- What happens if there are quality issues on intake?
- Have I got to apply to buy and sell grain?
- How do I know I'm going to be paid?
- What if I don't like the company offering the highest bid?